The youth sector of the Council of Europe, in cooperation with the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth and the German Federal Youth Council (DBJR) organises an information session for youth organisations from Germany, aiming at providing an overview of the work of the Council of Europe in the youth field to youth organisations in Germany. Furthermore, the session will increase participants’ knowledge about ways in which youth organisations can benefit from the EYF opportunities to realise their projects and strengthen the work in the fields of democracy, freedom and human rights.
The information sessions will be organised on 20 and 21 June 2023, from 9.30 to 13.00, online. The working language of the session will be English. The two online sessions on 20 and 21 June mornings are complementary.
The objectives of the first morning (20 June) are:
- Increase participants’ knowledge about the Council of Europe and its youth sector
- Provide space for participants to seek links between their work and the priorities of the youth sector of the Council of Europe
- Provide participants space to discover the programmes and resources of the youth sector and meet people involved in the youth sector.
The objectives of the second morning (21 June) are:
- Provide an introduction on the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe, including its grant categories and criteria for applications
- Provide space for participants to discover in depth the criteria for the pilot activity and international activity grants
- Exchange views with the staff of the European Youth Foundation.
Participants will benefit most from this activity if they attend both sessions, which are complementary. If for any reason you can only attend the sessions partly, please indicate this in the application form.
If you are member of a youth NGO based in Germany, active at local, national or international levels, this invitation is for you!
The session will be of most benefit for members of youth organisations who are engaged in youth projects, and/or in the international cooperation area in their organisation.
To join this session, you need to fill in a short online form, by 1 June 2023, midday CET. The form is available at the following link
For more information, check the full text of the call for participants.