The European Maritime and Fisheries Fund launches a new call to support SMEs wanting to develop and bring to market new products, services, and business models that could ultimately create profitable activities. Grants support the sustainable development of SMEs' blue economy.
- Who can apply?
- blue economy SMEs as single entities or consortia
- How much can you get?
- Between € 700,000 and € 2,500,000 (co-funding: 60%)
- How much is the overall budget?
- €22.5 million
- Until when can you apply?
- the deadline is 27 Februrary 2020
The footage about the information day can be watched here.
If you're interested you find the call's documents here.