The 11th EUSDR Annual Forum, jointly organised by the Ukrainian EUSDR Presidency, the former Slovak EUSDR Presidency, the European Commission and the Danube Strategy Point, with the financial support of the Danube Transnational Programme, will take place on 19-20 October 2022. The EUSDR Annual Forum will take place in a hybrid format. The on-site Forum will take place in Košice, Slovakia. At the same time, the entire Annual Forum will be streamed to allow online participation. The online participants will have the opportunity to interactively participate in discussions through an online platform.
The 11th Annual Forum of the EUSDR will be preceded by the 9th Danube Participation Day organised by EUSDR Priority Area 10 and the Danube Civil Society Forum on 18 October 2022. More information about the Danube Participation Day (DPD) can be found here.
(subject to change)
Day 1 | 19 October 2022
- Meeting of Ministers responsible for the EUSDR (closed meeting; not streamed; only for invited guests)
- Opening of the 11th EUSDR Annual Forum
- Plenary Session: New challenges & new opportunities for the Danube Region
- Danube Transnational Programme Annual Event
- Networking Dinner for Presenters
Day 2 | 20 October 2022
- Energy security and sustainable economy of the Danube Region
- Human Capital and Labour Markets
- Involvement of Youth into the EUSDR / Presentation of the Danube Youth Council (DYC)
- Strengthened Cooperation and Integration of EU and Ukrainian Companies in European Value Chains
- Embedding Panel Discussion
- Handover Ceremony of the EUSDR Presidency to Slovenia and Closing of the 11th Annual Forum